Monday, January 4, 2010

Special request

My dear friend, Yean Yeon had requested me to actually blog about things which are more happy in my blog. Ok ok.
I'll go step by step.
First, a new year a new start.
Actually I got new year present on the first day itself.
Dun know whether it's a happy news o just another emo news.
I got 4 new tyres with 4 new rims.
Happy cause finally I change something in my car.
Not so happy cause it's actually replace cause 3 out of 4 tyres were stolen.
Sure I got some lecture now and then from parents.
But sure hope this mark a new beginning to my life.

Hey, anyway my exam coming soon but still got lots to do cause i've been busy being rebellious as counter reaction to my bro's action,
Lame....
My so called rebellious action need to stop de as need to start study.

Yet, hope tat's more gathering with friends, long lost friends.
Oh ya, another good news.
I actually got in contact with some of my NS's friends.
It's been almost few years de.
Gtg.
PS. Yean Yeon rmb to feedback oh.

0 comments: